We want those of you who participate in school activities such as sports, cheerleading, drama, band, clubs, and student government – as these students tend to be the most outgoing, and therefore make excellent senior models. But, even if you’re not involved in these activities, maybe there’s something else that really inspires you. Go ahead and contact me at email@example.com. It’ll be lots of fun, and you will get some incredible portraits in the end.
You get a free photography session for your senior portraits. And these won’t be the “sit there – turn your head – put your hand daintily under your chin – look off into the distance like a fool and smile” pictures. I don’t like a lot of posing; I don’t like big, bright flashing lights; I don’t like taking the same pictures of everyone. Bring props to your session. If it’s meaningful to you, it’s meant to be in your pictures. These can include your guitar, sports equipment, sunglasses, art supplies, car, etc. It is all about getting you and your friends the best possible professional photography for their senior portraits. The more people you refer to Sublime Photo Art, the better your rewards will be. I love the energy and creativity that high school seniors uniquely bring to each session. Not a single one is similar to any other.
Metrowest high school seniors graduating in 2009 are eligible for this fantastic offer. If you think you have what it takes, email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a short application. Sign up quickly as I’ll only be accepting two seniors from each school and these openings will go fast.
Sessions will take place during the summer and fall of 2008.
I have some great go-to places but it’s all up to you. Where do you want to go? Anywhere within 20 miles of Wellesley is fair game.
• Senior Reps receive a fun, free portrait session in the summer or fall of 2008. When you tell people about what a great time you had with Sublime Photo Art, I want it to be the truth. (a $325 value)
• Five free images to post on your myspace account (a $200 value)
• Free senior album with your best pics and room for autographs from friends (only available to senior reps)
• Free student business cards to help you earn credits
• 5% off of your portraits for each referral*, up to 35% off
• The top producing Reps will win an iPod Nano
Tips for the successful Reps
• Our most successful Reps have made personal contact by mail or email to their classmates – be sure to include your discount business card.
• Take your portfolio to camp or anytime you are going to be with friends this summer, you will always find someone who is interested.
• Show your discount business cards every time you show your portfolio.
• Hand out every business card to someone who you think will actually book a session.
• Look to your friends and family to help you earn a photography session of a lifetime!
*Referrals can be for Families, Children, Seniors, Maternity, Engagement, Weddings, Modeling or even Pet photography. Any one of your referrals that books a session counts!
* Senior Rep Program rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.